If you believe that you are not able to conceive, it is necessary that you should consult our well qualified specialists so that the real cause may be found, it may just be a matter of minor adjustments in behaviour and life style, or may require ultramodern laboratory tests and cutting edge IVF technology to achieve conception. A few general indications may however be as follows:
- Obstruction or Blockage of Fallopian tubes in woman or any other Tubal disorder.
- No formation / development of eggs in women or irregular periods.
- Elderly or young ladies whose periods have stopped.
- Low (Oligospermia) or NIL (Azoospermia) sperm count in men.
- PCOD / PCOS (Polycystic Ovary), Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, Unexplained infertility etc.
- Sterlization (Vasectomy or tubal ligation) of Husband or wife.